Fun Facts you should know about San Antonio, TX.
1. The average household income in SA is estimated to be $61,635 and the median age is 34yrs.
2. The majority of homes sold in December 2011 according to the A&M Real Estate Center were in the$120,000 to $139,000 price range.
3. According to SABOR, in September 2012 the AVERAGE price for a single family home was $191,500. The MEDIAN price was $152,000.
4. SA hosts 14 Colleges and Universities, education more than 120,000 higher education students annually.
5. SA is the 7th largest city in the US and 2nd largest city in Texas.
6. The SA and surrounding Bexar Count area’s public school system is comprised of 17 independent school districts with a total of 453 schools.
7. SA has 4 military bases that together employ 89,864 people.
8. SA’s plan to lead “a new green economy” is Mission Verde – an initiative that brings unique and innovative approaches to green infrastructure, green retrofitting, green jobs, programs, and green venture capital.
9. As of May 2012, the 3rd largest Corporate Headquarters employer in SA and behind USAA and H-E-B is Bill Miller Bar-B-Q.
10. The largest regional Healthcare employer in SA is Methodist Healthcare System.
If your looking for an expert in the San Antonio Real Estate market give us a call at 210-900-2091!